download firefox, and use em both.. both are good for certain things
firefox ftw...
download firefox, and use em both.. both are good for certain things
FLOCK is another to try. (I think it was called that)and it is built on Firefox http://www.flock.com/
and there is the new Google Crome
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
where is the favorites tab in firefox? please tell me
Bookmarks.
how do you import them from internet explorer?
After you first downloaded it, it should have asked you if you wanted to import everything.
I did it, it did.. and it didn't bring em??
Hmmm it should have worked...but go to "File" scroll down to "Import" and try it again.
Click on bookmarks then scroll down. You should see a folder labeled Internet Explorer Favorites or something like that. Also if you are going to use Firefox look under view and toolbars click on customize you can drag buttons to the toolbar. Look under tools options this similar to IE options. Another thing I like is the ability to save passwords. I sign on to this board with 2 clicks. Under tools, options click on security and you can manage your password list there. Try it out anything you do you can undo. There are some neat skins you can get from tools, add ons.
Bookmarks